Off to Agile 2009 next week in Chicago where Klocwork will be both attending and exhibiting at the conference. We’ll blog throughout the week to keep people updated and let you know the latest. There are a few sessions in particular that we’ll be sure to report on and let readers know anything useful we learned (or not):
- Adopting Agile in an FDA Regulated Environment
- Java and Ruby Tools for Code Quality
- Effective Code Reviews in Agile Teams
- Zen and the Art of Software Quality
- Scrum and CMMI – from Good to Great
Be sure to check back often!