On this throwback Thursday post, we took a look back into the archives of the OpenLogic blog and discovered some great posts that still see a lot of traffic. The topics range from support, configuration, and common misconceptions to more specific software topics on JBOSS, and Apache Tomcat.
Even with the changes and growth in open source over the last few years, the challenges, and questions seem to still be the same.
So in the spirit that everything old is new again, here’s some of your favorite topics:
- Where is JBoss 7.2.0.Final?
- Why closed source is better than open source
- Enterprise Apache Tomcat 7 clustering – part 3
- An enterprise Apache Tomcat clustering guide – part 2
- An in-depth look at Tomcat’s clustering mechanisms – part 1
- Proprietary software support vs. open source support; common misconceptions
- Axis2 to JAX-WS web service conversion using JBoss Tools
- ParEdit learn to love writing lisp code
- Open source software bill of materials what are they good for?
– Need to make a case for OSS support? Read our Open Source Support Report which analyzes real enterprise data.
– Want to start building your own open source policy? We can help.