I have a dream. I dream of being more connected with our customers. Sharing information. Sharing use cases. Sharing product input. From this, the KlocTalk Beta Program was born. This is an opportunity for customers to ‘play’ with new features before they’re officially released. They can see how they work, what’s cool and valuable, and what needs more attention.
The KlocTalk Beta Program has no official end date and you can provide comments throughout the program. But, we want your participation and feedback as we work in an agile environment to pump out features quickly and address concerns.
Some of the many reasons to participate in this KlocTalk Beta Program include:
• Receive early access to Klocwork features and changes
• Gain early knowledge of features to prepare your teams to leverage them
• Talk with us – the KlocTalk Beta team of product managers, engineers, and technical support
• Provide direct input on product functionality, configurability, usability, and performance
• Provide feedback influencing future products, training, documentation, and services
• Collaborate with other participants, learn about their use cases, and share advice and learnings
So who can get involved in the KlocTalk Beta Program? It’s for customers using Klocwork who have an interest in being cutting edge and having a voice. You can expect to upgrade your staging server and test Klocwork in your environment. Testing is free-form, although we’ll provide details on cool new features but you will still use it in ways that interest you. You’ll provide us with valuable insight into how you use Klocwork in the real-world, enabling us to better align our product with your needs.
It’s aligned with our mission to help organizations simplify complex software development, improve code quality, and shorten cycle times. Future releases of Klocwork bring new features to accelerate your journey. Your participation helps us drive towards this goal.
Join the KlocTalk Beta Program today!